This time of year, just like every year, I find myself creating a million (seriously, very close to a million) New Year's Resolutions. This year, I am quite certain that I am not comfortable committing to any one of them (sad, huh?), but here is a list of a few of my challenges for the New Year:
- Blog
- Get This House in Order
- Craft - ACTUALLY COMPLETE CRAFTS
- Spend as much time with kids as possible
I am hoping that this blog provides for a new way for me to blog about the things in my life that happen. The truth of the matter is - - I am a very plain and fancy girl. When I am not working, I am sitting around with my kids in PJs all day -- and that's the truth. The second I step into my house my sweats go on and they stay on. I am a plain jane by day - - I enjoy camping, cooking, gardening, hunting, hiking, drinking wine out of the box, playing sports, and a lot of other "plain jane" things. However, I also appreciate the opportunity to get dolled up - to wear jewelry, buy shoes, shop, put on makeup, and have fun with the girls. The merging of these two "pieces" of me makes for a life of just about every girl - - because I think most of us are this way at heart. That being said, I hope that this year is the start of a blog that many other females can connect to...as long as I can keep it going. My intentions are to include a little bit of everything - family, crafts, recipes, hobbies, and overall...just LIFE. Hope you can find something to resonate with.
Happy New Year. XOXO
Nell
January 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment